Take Avantage of a Timeshare Realtor
If you are in the market to either buy or sell a timeshare, then you know the resale industry can be quite confusing. There are many companies that offer resale services, but how do you know the good from the bad? Many companies help you advertise, but they usually charge some kind of fee for their services that can be expensive, with no guarantee of results.
A better option is to seek out the experience of a licenced timeshare real estate brokerage, which is licenced by the state in which they are doing business. These companies hire licensed real estate agents who are all background checked and earn a commission when a timeshare is bought or sold.
However, not all licenced timeshare real estate brokerages are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Brokerages and agents that are members of this organization are the only ones who are able to call themselves realtors. Using timeshare realtors for the purchase or sale of a timeshare is one of the best moves you can make. Only a handful of all timeshare real estate brokerages have gone the additional step of joining and adhearing to the strict ethical principles upheld by NAR.
Timeshare Broker Associates is a licensed timeshare real estate brokerage and also member of the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors (GTAR). We stand by our services as an ethical and successful means for people to buy and sell timeshares on the resale market.
Services of a Timeshare Realtor
Some of the services offered by a timeshare realtor include:
- Helping to set a realistic price for your timeshare on the resale market
- Proper disclosure of all fees, including commissions and closing costs
- Working with other ethically-licensed brokerages to assist with the purchase or sale
- Using the services of trusted title companies for title work and escrow services
- Earning a commission at the time of sale - No advance (upfront) fees
- Providing excellent customer service throughout the entire resale process
Give us a call or fill out a resale request form and speak to a timeshare realtor about the purchase or sale of your timeshare. Everyone's situation varies and our experienced agents will be happy to find a solution to your timeshare resale needs.