Toll Free: 877-624-6889

Intl: (407) 917-8432

Need Help with Timeshare Resales?

    What can we help you with?

    Timeshare Resales

    Buy On The Secondary Market

    Timeshare resales as vacation options are very popular for many reasons, including:

    •  Much lower prices than buying directly from the developer

    •  No pressure to make an immediate purchase

    •  Buyers enjoy most (or all) of the same benefits as the original owner

    •  Sellers can sell with no upfront costs

    If you are looking to buy a timeshare resale or sell your timeshare, let our licensed agents help you. Please give us a call or fill out our form and an agent will contact you for a consultation at no cost to you. Otherwise, check out the article below for more information about the advantages of timeshare resales.

    Do People Really Own Timeshares?

    Timeshare as a vacation accommodation option is an extremely popular choice, with nearly 10 million people in the United States owning timeshares. According to the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), 83 percent of owners are satisfied with their vacation ownership, but what about the other 17 percent of owners? Surely, they are looking for a way to sell. That’s where timeshare resales come in.

    The secondary market has been moving timeshare resales for decades, as owners seek to transition out of their ownership and savvy buyers look to get great deals on those timeshares. Owners sell for a variety of reasons, whether it is to relieve a financial burden, a change in the family’s structure or perhaps the owner is no longer able to travel. Whatever the reason, timeshares can be sold on the resale market - despite what you may have heard.  

    What About Price?

    Because of the way timeshares are sold at the resorts, buyers can save at least 50-60 percent off the resort price of the majority of timeshare resales once they hit the market. That’s because sales and marketing costs make up about 50 percent of the new sales price at the resort. Once those costs and sales commissions are removed from the equation, a price that is closer to the real value of the timeshare is revealed.

    Similar to the way a car loses value once it is driven off the car lot, timeshares also lose value after the initial purchase. However, an important difference with timeshares is that there is no odometer reading on the unit like there is with an automobile. The same timeshare unit may have a family in it one week who bought at the higher new sale price, followed the next week by a family who bought at a significant discount on the resale market.

    The Need for a Professional

    This dynamic is why it is critical to use the services of a licensed timeshare resale broker such as Timeshare Broker Associates. Our agents:

    •  Accurately price properties as timeshare resales, giving sellers the information they need.

    •  Operate under state real estate regulations, giving sellers and buyers confidence in the process.

    •  Do not charge upfront fees to sell a timeshare. Agents only get paid after a sale is closed.

    •  Take care of all the paperwork so you don’t have to.

    •  Search for just the right property for buyers, so they don’t have to spend their valuable time searching themselves.

    Our brokerage is a member of ARDA as well as the National Association of Realtors. We also work with an extensive network of brokers from around the country to move timeshare resales, much the same way real estate agents have co-broke agreements to sell houses.

    Experience Counts

    The staff at Timeshare Broker Associates has a combined 50 years of experience specializing in timeshares, often bringing extensive insider resort knowledge to the process. Working with resort brands such as Wyndham Destinations, of whom we are a Featured Reseller, can make the difference between a seamless sales process and one that can get delayed in technical difficulties.

    We have sold timeshares across all of the major brands in addition to Wyndham such as Disney Vacation Club, Hilton Grand Vacations, Marriott Vacation Club, WorldMark, Westin, Sheraton, and Bluegreen among others. Our experience finding buyers and selling branded timeshares means our customers reap the benefits of our contacts to get the right deal at the right price.

    Find out more about how we can help you with your timeshare needs by calling us at 877-624-6889.

    Timeshare Resales FAQ

    Need Help with Timeshare Resales?

      What can we help you with?