free. You can hike the Appalachian Trail, kayak on miles of lakes and rivers and relax on the ocean or lake beaches. Entertainment for children is well represented with several nature and water parks. There are many historic houses, covered bridges and other buildings that you can tour, as well as fall foliage tours and hiking and biking trails. The shopping is tax-free and excellent restaurants are in every location. Winter sports are well represented in the White Mountains and surrounding areas.
Terrific Winter Sports
You will find miles of downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snow tubing, snowmobiling, ice skating, dog sledding and sleigh rides. New Hampshire also has arts and crafts workshops, museums and art galleries with rainy day activities for kids and adults. The many craft breweries make a great tour for adults and everyone loves the Newbury 9-day League of NH Craftsmen’s Fair in August, the oldest continuously running fair in the country.
Owning a New Hampshire timeshare opens a world of affordable travel for you and your family. New Hampshire is considered an all-season vacation destination and you can trade your ownership to use one of the hundreds of timeshares around the world.
A few of the most popular attractions in New Hampshire are:
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway, the first of its kind in the world is still taking visitors to the highest peak in the northern Appalachians.
- The first settlement called Strawbery Banke dates from 1623 and is a museum with 400-year old houses and costumed guides.
- The first aerial tramway in North America is the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway that will take you high above Franconia Notch where you can see New York, Vermont and Canada.
- The Portsmouth Harbor Trail and Historic Houses where you will see 70 of Portsmouth’s historic landmarks.
- Another first in New Hampshire is the world’s most climbed mountain, Mount Monadnock. It can be climbed in one day.
- The Aerial Adventure Park and Mountain Coaster at Cranmore Mountain is great for kids.
The most affordable and convenient way to visit New Hampshire for a family vacation or a weekend getaway is to purchase a New Hampshire timeshare. You will have all the conveniences of a private vacation home without the hassle of maintenance and upkeep.