Posted on September 24, 2021
Aruba is a timeshare destination that is always in-season, with some of the best beaches and pristine, azure-blue water found anywhere in the world.
From famed Palm Beach through to Eagle Beach and the capital Oranjestad, there is so much to see and do. Watersports, snorkeling, scuba diving and relaxing top the list, but the shopping, bars, nightlife and casinos give vacationers added excitement. Throw in the natural sites such as the Natural Bridge and Arikok National Park and you’ll soon discover why Aruba timeshare resorts are for just about everyone.
Beach lovers flock to Aruba throughout the year, but as the temperatures start getting colder in the U.S., vacationers begin to dream about escaping the cold to soak up the rays on this amazing Caribbean island.
Because it is never too early to start looking ahead and planning that getaway, we’ve come up with the most popular Aruba timeshare resorts based on input from our buyers. This list below is compiled from buyer offers placed onto properties through our online platform, so these are the Aruba timeshare resorts people are looking for. Maybe you as well?
Shown in reverse order so we can countdown to number one – drumroll please to reveal our list of our top 10 Aruba timeshares:
10) Divi Dutch Village – located on Druif Beach and with a feel more like a condo complex, this resort provides a true home-away-from-home experience. You’ll have everything you need, from swim-up bar, food options, spa, fitness center and located just across the street from the Divi Golf Club. Plus, it has an all-inclusive option. Suites range from studio, one- and two-bedroom options.
9) La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club – along the famed shores of Eagle Beach, this superb resort offers watersports, swimming pool, children’s pool, the Citro Spa for the ultimate rejuvenation, modern fitness center and an onsite casino. Choose from a beach bar, pool bar, café, the Islander Grill and Las Ramblas Restaurant for all of your food and beverage tastes. Studio, one- and two-bedroom units keep you comfortable, and even the studios come with a full kitchen.
8) Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort – another of Divi’s all-inclusive resorts on Aruba, the golf course is the main attraction here with a 9-hole course that provides just the right combination of fun and challenges. Because you are right across the street from Divi Beach you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Explore the four pools, water slide, bars, restaurants, tennis or spa. Studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom units have either standard or golf villa layouts.
7) Barcelo Aruba – part of the Occidental Vacation Club, this wonderful resort on Palm Beach has it all. Swimming pool, hot tubs, sports courts, water sports, daily activities, live entertainment, casino and a selection of seven restaurants and three bars. The all-inclusive option helps you manage costs. Studio, hotel and one-bedroom units have garden, pool or ocean views.
6) Aruba Beach Club – this Eagle Beach destination provides a delightful vacation experience as you savor the pristine blue water and soft sand of Aruba’s number one attraction – the amazing beach! A very family-friendly resort, take a dip in the swimming pool, let the kid’s splash in the children’s pool, have fun with the organized activities or grab a bite or beverage at Ricardo’s Restaurant. The unit choices range from studio units and one-bedroom deluxe suites and royal suites – each with kitchen facilities, living area and balcony or patio.
5) Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort – the third of Divi’s exquisite Aruba resorts, Phoenix Beach Resort is also its most popular. Sitting right on a fabulous stretch of Palm Beach, you’ll enjoy multiple pools, two bars, three restaurants, splendid spa options, water sports and even a palapa to enjoy the sea breezes. While this is the only Divi resort on Aruba without an all-inclusive option, you’ll still have the best beachside dining available between the three resorts. Unit layouts range from studio, one-, two- and the three-bedroom Penthouse suite, many with incredible ocean views.
4) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club – a favorite for years for Aruba timeshare vacationers, this Palm Beach resort combines Marriott quality with great amenities at a spectacular location. Multiple bars and restaurants, café and pool bar take care of your eating and drinking needs, while the swimming pool, hot tub and Mandara Spa gives you the relaxation you need. You can even try your luck at the Stellaris Casino adjacent to the resort. One- and two-bedroom villas have comfort and convenience in mind, with full kitchen, living room, dining area, air conditioning, walk-in shower and balcony with pool or ocean views.
3) Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba – impressive only begins to describe this resort, with Palm Beach at your doorstep. Along with the iconic beach and Caribbean Sea, you will find an adult swimming pool, family pool for the children, Kid’s Club program, organized activities, fitness center, sports courts and multiple bars and restaurants for every taste. There’s even a Dunkin Donuts! Studio, one- and two-bedroom suites and Lanai suites plus the three-bedroom townhomes give you accommodation styles for every family.
2) Renaissance Aruba Beach Resort & Casino – a unique oasis close to the capital Oranjestad but on its own private island, this 40-acre complex is an incredible retreat. Frolic with the flamingos on Flamingo Beach, experience the pampering at Okeanos Spa, go shopping, take in the numerous restaurants and bars or hit the Wind Creek Casino. There’s even a water park. Accommodation options are off the charts, from the hotel suites to the one- and two-bedroom ocean suites and private cabanas - you will see luxury in every detail.
1) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club – traditionally the most sought-after timeshare resort on the island, this amazing Marriott property continues to deliver fantastic vacations. Palm Beach beckons vacationers with its sun-drenched sand and refreshing aqua-blue water, with amenities and activities for the entire family.
The swimming pool, lazy river, children’s pool, Kid’s Club, playground and organized activities will keep the kids busy every day. Adults have water sport options, tennis, volleyball and the fitness center to keep active before relaxing in the sauna, grabbing a drink at the pool bar or having a bite at Captain's Galley.
Accommodation choices will meet every need, from the studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom villas. Each unit comes with kitchen facilities, living area and coffee/tea service, with the larger units featuring full living rooms, dining area and washer/dryers for those days when you really need it after coming in off the beach. Take a chance at the Stellaris Casino or head out on a catamaran cruise.
Aruba is undoubtedly one of the top beach destinations in the world and a sure hit when looking for a Caribbean getaway. If you have any questions or need more information, our licensed agents can answer your questions. Call 877-624-6889 or click here to leave us a message.