Posted on August 23, 2021
With summer winding down, the weather will start turning cooler before you know it. That means Las Vegas will begin to transition from its surface of the sun-like temperatures to provide visitors with more comfortable conditions. For those vacationers looking ahead for a Vegas vacation, now is the time to start looking at Las Vegas timeshares.
With so many types of accommodation choices, why choose to stay in a timeshare in Las Vegas? Several reasons:
Comfort, cleanliness and convenience are just a few reasons why timeshares make sense when looking at Las Vegas vacation accommodation.
Based on customer demand for these resorts, below are the most popular Vegas resorts in our system. For reference, we consider the epicenter of The Strip to be the corner of S. Las Vegas Boulevard and E. Flamingo Rd.
These rankings are based on the offers placed through our platform from buyers looking to buy Las Vegas timeshares:
10) Diamond Resorts Desert Paradise Resort – sitting about 3 ½ miles from The Strip, this is more of an oasis where you can enjoy a resort complex that has a residential feel. Laid out in a series of two-story buildings, each hosts condo-style accommodation with one- or two-bedroom layouts. Enjoy the pools, game room and fitness center. When you’re ready, it’s only a 10-minute ride to The Strip.
9) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at The Flamingo – located in the 15-acre Flamingo resort complex on the Strip, you’ll have access to all the pools, restaurants and live entertainment venues in the complex. Studio, one- and two-bedroom units await as a relaxing retreat from the action. Plus, you’re within easy walking distance to the Flamingo Casino.
8) Tahiti Village – just south of the airport and about 5 miles from the center of The Strip, Tahiti Village won a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for 2021. The resort has it all, from swimming pool and lazy river to onsite bar and restaurant, massages in Mahana Spa, fitness center, convenience shop and daily activities including a Luau. Suites come in one- or two-bedroom configurations and The Strip is just a complimentary shuttle ride away.
7) Wyndham Desert Blue – as the crow flies the resort is about a one mile walk from The Strip, but driving distance is closer to two miles, or about a seven-minute ride. Swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness center, game room and pool bar are waiting for you, as are units ranging from one- to four-bedrooms in size. Living room, kitchen, dining area, flat panel TVs and free Wi-Fi have you set up for a restful stay. The resort provides a shuttle to Caesars every 30 minutes during the day until 4:15pm.
6) Grandview at Las Vegas – guests won’t have to head to the Strip for casino action as Grandview is next to the casino at the South Point Hotel. Choose from one- and two-bedroom units with full kitchens, living room and dining area plus washer/dryer. Enjoy the five pools, hot tubs, arcade games and grab a bite at the deli. The resort is about nine miles south of the middle of The Strip but the resort does not offer shuttle service. It does offer a shuttle to the airport.
5) Hilton Grand Vacations Club on Paradise – Paradise this is, as the resort is located north of the heart of The Strip, about three miles away, and next to the Las Vegas Country Club. You’ll enjoy the swimming pool, hot tubs, poolside bar, fitness center and pool table, while the Marketplace handles all your snack and grocery needs. Studio, one- and two-bedroom units have all the modern conveniences. The resort does not offer a shuttle to the Strip but the monorail station is about a block away.
4) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Elara – right in the middle of the action, this 52-story resort is adjacent to the Miracle Mile shops and about a block off S. Las Vegas Blvd, just a few blocks south of the center of the Strip. Looking for the closest casino? It’s right next door at Planet Hollywood. You’ll find an onsite lobby bar and poolside bar and grill for your convenience, but because of the abundance of restaurants and bars nearby it’s not a problem to find an outlet that suits your tastes. Chose from studio through to four-bedroom unit options with fantastic views of the Strip.
3) Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Boulevard – right on S. Las Vegas Boulevard and just over two miles north of the hub of The Strip. This resort features onsite Lounge bar, Waves poolside bar & grill, and Marketplace for all your necessities along with the luxurious eforea Spa. Relax in your choice of studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom suites with kitchen, living and dining areas and the all-important complimentary Wi-Fi. No shuttle service is provided so be prepared to use a transportation service. Parking fees start at $13/day.
2) Marriott's Grand Chateau – one of the jewels of the Marriott timeshare network, Grand Chateau is about a block off S. Las Vegas Blvd and less than a mile (five-minute ride) from the epicenter of The Strip. The SkyBar 38 rooftop bar provides epic views of Las Vegas, while your choice from the Lobby Bar, 5th Floor Pool Bar & Grill and the Marketplace means you’ll never want for food or drink. Units range from one-, two- or three-bedroom villas with all of the quality furnishings and amenities you’d expect from Marriott. No shuttle service to the Strip but the resort does provide shuttle service to Fashion Show Mall, Premium Outlet Mall and even Walmart.
1) Wyndham Grand Desert – about three blocks from S. Las Vegas Blvd and a little over a mile to the heart of the Strip, the resort offers a shuttle to Harrah's for guests looking for transportation to a casino. Just far enough away to give you a respite from the action but close enough to be convenient to everything on The Strip. Take a dip in the swimming pools, stretch out under a cabana, soak in a hot tub, or grab a drink at the Café. There’s a game room, movie theater, fitness center and Starbucks snack bar.
Suites range from one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom layouts with living room, dining area, flat panel TVs, full kitchens and washer/dryer.
Remember there’s more to Vegas than just the Strip, and the Concierge can help you plan trips to iconic areas like the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Red Rock Canyon – plus the watersports at Lake Mead.